Images are representations only.
SCH-Ex-DCM Pressure SwitchBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc.
The pressure applied in the sensor housing acts on the measuring bellows. Pressure changes lead to movements of the measuring bellows which are transferred through a pressure pin to the switching rocker.
The switching rocker is supported on hardened pivot points. As the pressure increases the switching rocker moves upwards and operates the micro-switch. The spring, the initial stress of which can be changed by the setting screw, acts as opposing force.
The travelling nut is moved by turning the set point spindle, and the initial stress of the spring is changed. The screw serves for the internal adjustment of the micro switch. The counterpressure spring ensures stable switching behavior, even for low setting values.
- < 1 % of Working Range
Ambient Temperature Range
- -15° to 60° C (5° to 140° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX - Ex II2 GD Ex de IIC T6
- G 1/2" Male A
- G 1/4" Male
- 0.03 A at 250 Vdc Resistive (ATEX Version)
- 2 A at 250 Vac Inductive (ATEX Version)
- 3 A at 24 Vdc Resistive (ATEX Version)
- 3 A at 250 Vac Resistive (ATEX Version)
- 304L Stainless Steel - Sensor Casing
- 316Ti Stainless Steel - Metal Bellows
- 430F Stainless Steel - Sensor Casing
- Cu+Ms - Sensor Casing
- Ms - Sensor Casing
- NBR - Membrance
- IP54, with Vertical Fitting Position
Maximum System Pressure
- bar: 1
- Vertically Upwards & Horizontal DCM 4016 & 4025 Vertically Upwards
Process Fitting Details
- Directly in the Pressure Line (Pressure Gauge Connection) or on a Flat Surface with 2 - Off 4 mm Screws
- 185° F (85° C) - Maximum
Set Point Range
- kPa: 0.1 to 1.6
- mbar: 1 to 16
- psi: 0.015 to 0.232
- Single-Pole Change-Over Switch