Images are representations only.
DOR - Insertion Paddle-Wheel Flow MeterBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc.
KOBOLD's DOR insertion paddle-wheel flow meter/ flow monitor delivers cost-effective, accurate measurement for the flow of water or water-like liquids in completely full, large diameter pipes.
The metal paddle-wheel flow meter or flow monitor is easily inserted into the process piping via a threadolet or suitable fitting.
When liquid flows through the pipe, this results in subsequent rotation of the affixed paddle wheel. The rotational speed of the paddle wheel is proportional to the flow velocity and is also proportional to the flow rate in the pipe.
The insertion-type design of the DOR provides a measuring technique that is more economical than full-bore flow meters, especially for applications with larger pipe sizes. The DOR also boasts exceptional tolerance to dirt and solids.Features
- Integral Mechanism Allows for Precise Paddle Insertion into the Pipe
- Tolerates Dirt and Small Solids
- 316L Stainless Steel
Flow Velocity Range
- 1 to 33 Ft./Sec.
Nominal Measuring Ranges
- 5.5 TO 800,000 GPM
Maximum Media Temperature
- 300° F
Maximum Operating Pressure
- 1160 psig
- 1-1/2” NPT
- 2” NPT
- R 1-1/2
- R 2
- HVAC: Hot and Chilled Water, Fire Systems and Thermal Energy Monitoring
- Municipal: Water Distribution, Management, and Treatment
- Irrigation: Water Management
- Water Treatment: Chlorination, De-salination and Mechanical Filtration Plants, Chemical Injection System
- Refineries: Primary Flow Additive Injection, Fire and Cooling Systems
- Power Generation: Boiler Feed Water, Steam Condensate, Process Water, and Water Balancing
- Chemical: Process & Cooling Tower Water, Chemical and Water Batching
- Cement Manufacturing
- Diesel Fuel Transfer
- Flow Testing
- Fire Truck and Hydrant Flow Monitoring
- Food Processing
- Paper and Pulp