Images are representations only.
BGN - All-Metal Armored Flow MetersBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc.
The KOBOLD BGN armored variable area flow meter is ideal for difficult applications requiring high pressure, high temperature operation or low pressure loss.
The BGN's all-metal, armored design is available in stainless steel, PTFE-clad stainless steel, or Hastelloy® C22.
In standard configuration, this rotameter is a purely mechanical meter suited for water, most viscous liquids and compressed gases in line sizes up to 6 inches.
Electronic limit switches and/or an analog flow transmitter may be added if desired.
Analog output is supplied standard with HART® protocol. Profibus-PA® is also available as an option.
Available switches and analog outputs include those that operate via intrinsically safe methods of protection and may be used in hazardous areas where intrinsically safe installations are permitted.
Custom designs for high pressure operation, special fittings and special materials of construction are available upon request.Features
- 316 SS, PTFE-Lined SS and Hastelloy® C-22 Measuring Tubes
- ANSI, DIN and NPT Process Connections
- Direct Reading Scales Calibrated for Media Viscosity, Density, Operating Pressure and Temperature
- Analog Output, HART®, Foundation Fieldbus®, and Profibus-PA® Available
- Special Versions for Process Temperatures up to 662°F
- Special Materials Such as Monel, Tantalum and Others Available upon Request
- Top Seller
- Certifications/Approvals: ATEX, IECEx, SIL
- 0.002 to 0.02 GPM to 60 to 550 GPM
- 0.008 to 0.08 SCFM to 65 to 640 SCFM
- 1/2” to 6” ANSI/DIN Flanges
- 1/4” to 2” NPT Threads
- Per DIN Class - 1.6 to 2.2
Maximum Pressure Rating
- 580 psig Standard
- Up to 8700 psig upon request
Operating Temperature Range
- 40° F to 392° F