Images are representations only.
DTG04 Digital Temperature GaugeBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc.
The DTG04 series Digital Temperature Gauges are a complete solution for most industrial temperature monitoring and temperature indicating applications.
Of high quality construction, these gauges features a bright and large 4-digit red LED display with an Analog 4-20 mA output.
Based on Intempco’s patented MIST technology, they are designed for optimum accuracy and performance. The series DTG04 are an ideal replacement for bi-metal, liquid bulb and gas thermometers.
The DTG04s can be factory calibrated to customer specified temperature range.
As with any other MIST series patented technology sensor, the DTG’s built-in programmable transmitter can be re-scaled and re-calibrated using the optional interface module and software.
The DTG arrives factory scaled and calibrated to the customer’s specified temperature range.
No costly field calibration is required. If the application changes, the DTG can be re-scaled at any range within the sensor limits while maintaining its accuracy. Reprogramming is done with the optional PC interface module and software.Features
- Large 4-digit red LED display
- Field re-programmable with optional PC interface module and software
- Security temper protection for re-programming
- 4-20 mA programmable linearized signal output
- Utilizes self-calibration feature for accurate and stable performance
- Utilizes Pt-100 Ohm RTD Class A element for temperature sensing
- Cable gland for electrical connection
- IP 65 / NEMA 4X rated environmental protection
- All stainless steel 316 construction
- Easy installation with various mounting configurations
- PVC Jacketed 22 AWG
- Silicone Insulation, 180° C (356° F) - Maximum
- 4-Digit LED
- M12 Micro-Male Connector
Enclosure, Body Material
- 316 Stainless Steel
- NEMA 4
- NEMA 4X
- 1/2" NPT Male
- 1/4" NPT Male
- 3/4" NPT Male
- 3/8" NPT Male
- 4-20 mA, 3-Wire
Sensor, Probe Diameter
- Peobe: 1/4 to 1/2" (6.4 to 12.7 mm)
Sensor, Probe Length
- Probe: 6 to 12"
Sensor, Probe Material
- Probe: 316 Stainless Steel
- Calibrated: -50° to 200° C (-58° to 392° F)
- Replacement for Bi-Metal, Liquid Bulb and Glass Thermometers
- Food Preparation
- Utilities and Municipal
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Paper Mills