Images are representations only.
VECTOR-PV7 Series ValveBrand: SVF Flow Controls, LLC
The VECTOR Series Pilot Valves are UL approved, direct mount (NAMUR VDI/VDE 3845) valves used to pilot pneumatic actuators.
The valve is a universal type (5/2 convertible to 3/2) and can be easily field retrofitted for use on double acting or spring return actuators.
The VECTOR-PV7 is [ATEX] Rated version for Hazardous Areas. Also available in a NEMA 4/4X Version VECTOR-PV4 and the Intrinsically Safe NAMUR Pilot Valve VECTOR-PV9.
The VECTOR Series are fitted with a manual override function - helpful in the event that the valve must be cycled when electrical supply is unavailable.Features
- May be used as a 3-way or 4-way pilot valve for spring return and double acting actuators respectively
- Available in different voltages (120 VAC, 220 VAC, 24 VDC)
- NAMUR Mounting Interface
- ATEX approved for Hazardous Areas
- Class “H” coil standard. Coil insulation rating is 356°F (180°C)
- Easily field retrofitted for Spring Return and Double Acting applications
- 5/2, 3/2
- Operating: 40 psi to 120 psi
- Maximum Design Pressure: (175 psi) Intermittent
- -13° F to 149° F
- Standard:: 60 Hz AC - 110 V/120 V, 220 V || DC - 24 V
- Optional:: 60 Hz AC - 24 V
- AC = 4 VA
- DC = 4 W
- 1/4” NPT
Air Flow (Cv)
- Gland type, PG9
- IP66, ATEX approved for Hazardous Area Locations Weight1.0 lbs. Order Example: (VECTORPV7110 Vac)
- 1.0 lbs