Images are representations only.
TBI-S Bi-Metallic ThermometerBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc.
The bimetallic thermometers are used on site for direct temperature measurement. A wide range of standard versions allows a variety of applications. Furthermore special versions are manufactured to customer speciﬁcation. Special areas of application heavy industrial plants, piping and vessels, machines etc.
The devices are installed into a thermowell with adjusting screw. Simply screw in the thermowell, plug in the thermometer and clamp with the adjusting screw. The measuring element of the bimetallic thermometer is a fast-response bimetallic helix.
It is manufactured from two cold-welded strips of metal with different thermal coefﬁcients of expansion and it becomes twisted as a function of temperature. The rotary motion is transferred with low friction to the pointer.
- Category 1 (According to DIN 16203)
- G 1/2" Male
- Adjusting Pointer
Enclosure / Body Material
- 304 Stainless Steel
Materials of Construction
- 316Ti Stainless Steel - Protective Tube
- Aluminum - Dial & Pointer
- Copper Alloy - Protective Tube
- Steel 35 - Protective Tube
- psi: 87.02 to 362.59 (kPa: 600 to 2,500, bar: 6 to 25)
- Approximately 270° - Dial Angle
Sensor / Probe Length
- 63 - 200 mm
- -30° to 250° C (-22° to 482° F)
- 316Ti Stainless Steel
- Copper Alloy
- Steel 35
- 1/2" Weld End
- Instrument Glass