Images are representations only.
NEO - Ultrasonic Level TransmitterBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc.
The KOBOLD NEO-7000 ultrasonic level transmitter provides continuous level measurement with a 4-20 mA analog output signal and can be configured via an integral push-button display module or NEOCal software.
The proprietary, non-contact reflective technology delivers reliable level measurement in condensing environments.
It is ideal for bulk tanks with non-foaming or mildly vaporous media such as: chemicals, water, wastewater, and oils.Features
- Configuration via Push-Button or NEOCal software
- Compact and Easily Installed
- Resolution of 0.079" or 0.196"
- Non-contact Sensor
- Reliable Measurement even with Condensation
- Beam Width of 3" or 6"
- Corrosion Resistant PVDF Transducer
- Fail-safe Diagnostics with Selectable Signal Fail-safe Outputs
- Intrinsically Safe Versions are Available
- Quick Delivery
- 19 Feet or 39 feet
- 8” or 18”
- 2” or 3” NPT
- ± 0.2 % of Range
- -31° F to 140° F
- -40° F to 176° F
- 30 psi
- 4-20 mA, 2-Wire