Images are representations only.
SB9 (ETO) Ball ValveBrand: SVF Flow Controls, LLC
The SVF Series SB9 sanitary “Extended Tube- OD Butt Weld” ended ball valves are the newest member to our CleanTECH™ family.
These valves are an ideal, competitively priced solution for manual and automated ball valve requirements in semiconductor, food & beverage, dairy, flavorings, cosmetic and fragrance applications.Features
- Three-Piece CleanTECH™ Sanitary Ball Valve, Sizes ½” ~ 4”
- Three piece investment cast stainless steel
- Built-In ISO 5211 direct mounting pad for easy actuation
- End Connections include Extended Tube O.D.
- All materials comply with applicable ASTM material specifications, FDA and USDA requirements
- “Tube-ID” flow path for drainability
- Blowout proof stem adds safety & reliability
- TFM1600™ seat and body seal material complies with FDA CFR Title 21 Part 177.1550
- Optional TFM1600™ cavity filled seat available (SBC9)
Materials of Construction
- 316L Stainless Steel A351-CF8M
- TFM 1600
- 50 % Stainless Steel + 50 % PTFE
- Stainless Steel
- Vinyl Plastic
- A53+Zn Plated
- 1/2” - 4”
- 4 or 6