Images are representations only.
HND-R Hand-Held pH, Redox, Temperature Measuring UnitBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc.
The KOBOLD hand-held pH, Redox and temperature measuring units of the HND-R106 model are compact and universally applicable measuring units for electrodes with BNC plug connection.
An extensive selection of electrodes makes it possible to use the HND-R106 in almost all application areas.
The KOBOLD HND-R106 measuring unit offers functions like minimum/maximum value memory, hold function, auto off function and automatic temperature compensation. In addition to pH, Redox and temperature measurement, the device can display the relative humidity value.
This is calculated from the measured Redox-value and the previously measured or manually entered pH value.
- ± 1-Digit at Nominal Temperature 25° C (77° F)
- Laboratory Appliation
- Wastewater Treatment
- Two 4-Digit LCD
- 2 × 4 mm Banana Sockets/Pt1000
- BNC Connector - PH & Redox Electrodes with BNC Plug Connection
Enclosure, Body Material
- Housing Made of Impact Resistant ABS Plastic
- ± 0.1 % Relative Humidity
- 0 to 70 Relative Humidity
- 0 to 95 % Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
- RS-232 Serial Interface (via 3-Pin Jack, Transformer or USB Optional)
- 10.5 to 12 Vdc Via Jack - External
- 9 V Monobloc Battery (Included in the Scope of Delivery)
- -20° to 70° C (-4° to 158° F)
- ± 0.2° C (-20° to 80° C) (-4° to 176° F)
- ± 0.2° C, 20° to 80° C (-4° to 176° F) Otherwise ± 0.4° C
- 5° to 150° C (23° to 302° F)