Images are representations only.
TW103 Threaded Straight Barstock ThermowellBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc.
Barstock models are machined from one solid piece of Hexagon or Round Bar.
They offer the highest pressure ratings and strength due to their one piece construction.
Threaded process for screwing into a female threaded process connection such as a threadolet, adaptor or directly to a tapped access port.
Straight stem thermowells are similar to stepped stem but the large diameter extends to the Tip.
Time response is slower with this style.
The heavy wall on the entire length of the stem gives them longer service life in conditions where erosion and/or corrosion may attack the stem.
They are also well suited for the uniform application of protective coatings.Features
- Machined from solid barstock
- Straight stem profile
- 1/2", 3/4" and 1" NPT connections are standard
- BSPP standards available
- Standard bores for 6 mm, 3/8, 0.250" diameter probes
- CRN available
Approvals & Certifications
- Internal Hydrostatic Pressure Test
- Liquid Dye Penetration Testing
- Well Material Certificate
- X-Ray Test
- 0.245" (6.2 mm) for 6 mm Diameter Probe
- 0.260" (6.6 mm) for 1/4" Diameter Probe
- 0.385" (9.8 mm) for 3/8" Diameter Probe
Insertion 'U' Length
- 0.1 to 36" (2.54 to 914.4 mm)
- 1/2" BSPP Female
- 1/2" NPS Female
- 1/2" NPT Female
- G 1/2" Female
- 0.1 to 12" (2.54 to 304.8 mm)
Materials of Construction
- Thermowell: 304 Stainless Steel
- Thermowell: 304L Stainless Steel
- Thermowell: 316 Stainless Steel
- Thermowell: 316L Stainless Steel
- Thermowell: Hastelloy C-276
- Thermowell: Inconel 600
- 1" NPT Male
- 1/2" NPT Male
- 3/4" NPT Male
Sensor, Probe Diameter
- Probe: 1/4" (6.35 mm)
- Probe: 3/8" (9.5 mm)
- Probe: 6 mm
Special Cleaning & Packaging
- Cleaned for Oxygen Service
- Straight Stem