Images are representations only.
TSB7F Ball ValveBrand: SVF Flow Controls, LLC
The SVF CleanFLOW™ TSB7F ball valves are engineered to be a true process piping component to specifically meet the demanding processes found in the Pharmaceutical and Food & Beverage industries.
The “Tube-ID” port opening is dimensionally identical to the adjacent tubing to comply with ASME-BPE guidelines. The standard TFM1600TM seat material complies with 21CFR 177.1550.Features
- CleanFLOW™ Multi-Ported, High Purity Ball Valve, ASME-BPE compliant, Sizes ½” ~ 4”
- Three-piece "Swing-Out" design offers easy access for in-line maintenance
- ISO 5211 mounting pad for easy automation
- End connections include Tri-Clamp and Extended Tube O.D.
- Controlled delta ferrite chemistry
- Complete 316L Stainless Steel forged construction
- Standard interior finish is 20Ra or better
- ETO ends are designed for Orbital Welding
Materials of Construction
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 316L Stainless Steel (ASTM A182-F316L)
- 316L Stainless Steel (ASTM 276-316L)
- ½" - 4"
- 60 - 1400 in-lbf (7 - 158 Nm)
- 100 - 900 in-lbf (11 - 102 Nm)
- 8 - 2100 Cv