Images are representations only.
NE-104/204/304 Electrode Relay for Conductive Level SwitchBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc.
KOBOLD electrode relays of model NE- are used with conductive level switches NES, NEH, NEW and LNK for level monitoring and control of conductive liquids. An electrode relay NE-104 is required for single point signaling.
It posses additionally a bi-stable interval relay which lock and is therefore suitable for pump control.
With relay NE-304 and a level conductive switch with two signal and one ground electrodes, two level limits could be detected. The relay outputs could be configured as a Minimum / Maximum control or as a single limit switch.
The relay NE-204 is used together with the conductive level limit switch NEW for water contaminating liquids.
This system complies with the requirements of the §19 WHG. It should be used for tanks and vessels for storage of non-flammable, water contaminating liquids.
Ambient Temperature Range
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- 0.5 mA - Short-Circuit-Current for NE-104 & NE-304
- 4 mA - Short-Circuit-Current for NE-204
- 2.95" × 2.17" × 4.33" (75 × 55 × 110 mm)
- LED Green: Auxiliary Power On
- LED Red: Open-Circuit
- LED Yellow: Monitoring State
- Changeover Contact
Enclosure / Body Material
- IP20 - Terminals
- IP40 - Housing
- DIN Rail
- Wall Mounted
- 2 VA
- 4 VA
- 110 Vac
- 230 Vac ± 15 %, 50/60 Hz
- 24 Vac ± 15 %, 50/60 Hz
- 1 second
- 0 to 50 kiloohms
- 10 Vac - Floating Voltage for NE-104 & NE-304
- 20 Vac - Floating Voltage for NE-204