Images are representations only.
Series K8 Cryogenic Ball ValveBrand: SVF Flow Controls, LLC
The SVF Series K8 Cryogenic ball valves are the quality solution for tough applications involving all types of cryogens: oxygen, hydrogen, methane, ammonia, nitrogen, fluorine, and LNG.
Our complete line of K8 cryogenic valves are backed by years of successful field experience and incorporates superior technology and design.Features
- Three-Piece Cryogenic Ball Valve, Standard Port, Sizes ½” ~ 2” (½" is Full Port)
- Pressure rated to 2000 WOG
- Built-In ISO 5211 Direct Mounting Pad for easy automation
- Anti-Static stem device
- Standard seat material is PCTFE
- Blowout proof stem adds safety & reliability
- Meets testing requirements of BS 6364 standard
- Screwed Ends (SE) standard
- Optional Socket Weld Ends (SW) and 150# Raised Flange Ends (RF1) available
Materials of Construction
- 316 Stainless Steel (ASTM A351 CF8M)
- 316L Stainless Steel (ASTM A351 CF3M)
- 17-4 pH Stainless Steel (ASTM A564 630)
- Grafoil / PCTFE
- ½" - 2"
Torque - PCTFE
- 37 - 280 in-lbf (20 - 56 Nm)
- 37 - 280 Cv