Images are representations only.
VECTOR-PV4 Series ValveBrand: SVF Flow Controls, LLC
The VECTOR Series Pilot Valves are UL approved, direct mount (NAMUR VDI/VDE 3845) valves used to pilot pneumatic actuators.
The valve is a universal type (5/2 convertible to 3/2) and can be easily field retrofitted for use on double acting or spring return actuators.
The VECTOR-PV4 is a NEMA 4/4X Version. Also available in an [ATEX] Rated version for Hazardous Areas, VECTOR-PV7; and the Intrinsically Safe NAMUR Pilot Valve VECTOR-PV9.
The VECTOR Series are fitted with a manual override function - helpful in the event that the valve must be cycled when electrical supply is unavailable.Features
- May be used as a 3-way or 4-way pilot valve for spring return and double acting actuators respectively
- Available in different voltages (120 VAC, 220 VAC, 24 VDC)
- NAMUR Mounting Interface
- Rated to NEMA 4/4X, IP65
- Class “F” coil standard. Coil insulation rating is 311°F (155°C)
- Easily field retrofitted for Spring Return and Double Acting applications
- 5/2, 3/2
- Operating: 40 psi to 120 psi
- -13° F to 176° F
- Standard:: 60 Hz AC - 110 V/120 V, 220 V || DC - 24 V
- Optional:: 60 Hz AC - 24 V || DC - 12 V
- AC = 4 VA
- DC = 4 W
- 1/4” NPT
Air Flow (Cv)
- 1/2” NPT/DIN Type
- NEMA 4 (IP65)
- 1.0 lbs