Images are representations only.
TTL-Exd Thermocouple ThermometerBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc.
The KOBOLD thermocouple thermometers comprise a rugged installation fitting made of stainless steel or Inconel with thread, flange or weld-on connection, a connection head out of aluminium casting and a removable measuring element.
The measuring insert can be replaced without emptying the installation, since the customized thermowell remains in the installation and seals the process.
The instruments are supplied with the ignition protection Exd as a standard and therefore can be installed in relevant hazardous areas. Thermocouples temperature sensor according to DIN EN60584 part 2, class 1 or 2 is fitted in the measuring insert as standard.
Alternatively these sensors can be designed as single or double thermocouple thermometers. As an option thermocouples thermometers can be supplied with a head transmitter.
Transmitter with a standard 4-20 mA signal, with HART® protocol or with PROFIBUS® /fieldbus are there to choose from.
Beside the available thermocouples thermometers according to DIN-standard, there are customized versions relating to the immersion length, the connection head, the materials, the process connection or the tolerance classes deliverable on request.
- Class 1
- Class 2
Ambient Temperature Range
- -40° to 150° C (-40° to 302° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX - II 2 GD Ex d IIC T6
- G 1" Male
- G 1/2" Male
- G 3/4" Male
- 16.4 to 328.1 feet (5 to 100 metres)
- 4-Digit LCD
- 4-Digit LED
- DIN EN 60584
Materials of Construction
- 316 Stainless Steel (Thermowell & Neckpipe)
- Ceramic (Terminal Base)
- 1" NPT Male
- 1/2" NPT Male
- 3/4" NPT Male
- psi: 3,626 (kPa: 25,000, bar: 250)
- 4-20 mA
Sensor / Probe Connection
Sensor / Probe Material
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Alloy 600 (Inconel) - Typical K
Span - Minimum
- Standard Transmitter 25 Kilo
- Transmitter with HART at 10 Kilo
- Transmitter with PROFIBUS / Fieldbus 5 Kilo
- 8 to 35 Vdc for Standard Transmitter & Transmitter with HART
- 9 to 32 Vdc for Transmitter with PROFIBUS/Fieldbus
- Loop Powered
- 2.5 V, Maximum
- 3.3 V at 4 mA - LED
- 3.7 V at 20 mA