Images are representations only.
MIST M27 RTD Temperature TransmitterBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc.
MIST M27 RTD Pt 100 temperature sensor a complete RTD temperature sensor probe, signal conditioner and 4-20 mA output.
Intempco MIST patented RTD (Pt100) sensor probes contain miniature programmable temperature transmitters in the TJ transition junction or in the 2-Wire 4-20 mA dc output lead wire.
Mist Microprocessor Integrated Sensor Transmitters can be fitted with M12 quick disconnect automation connectors, 3-A sanitary and NPT threads.
Process connections can be fixed welded or adjustable compression.
Via experience with 10,000+ OEM and process RTD applications installed, the adverse effects of electrical noise can be reduced and lead wire lengths extended with Intempco MIST RTD technology.Features
- Small compact size (connection head not required)
- Built-in 4-20 mA, 2-wire temperature transmitter
- Hermetically sealed transmitter
- Factory calibrated 4-20 mA output
- Output: 4-20 mA, 0-5, 1-5, 0-10 Vdc
- Operating temperature range -50° to 200° C fixed or field programmable
- Accuracy ±(0.1° C + 0.10% of calibrated span) with 2 point calibration
- MIST PKIT programming kit to re-program and re-calibrate
- 316 Stainless Steel probe and process fittings
- Cable PVC, Teflon, Teflon with Stainless Steel Armor
- M12 connection or leadwire length as required
- Probe lengths, diameters and process connection options as required
- Requires 2-wire loop power, 10-32 Vdc
- ± (0.10° C (0.18° F) + 0.10 % of Calibrated Span) with Two-Point Calibration
- Extension Cable: 6.5 to 16.4 feet (2 to 5 metres)
- M12 Micro-Male Connector
- NEMA 6P
Materials of Construction
- Armor over Teflon Cable & Ferrule: Stainless Steel
- 1” NPT Male
- 1/2” NPT Male
- 1/4” NPT Male
- 1/8” NPT Male
- 3/4” NPT Male
- 3/8” NPT Male
- -50° to 200° C (-58° to 392° F)
- 0-10 Vdc Linear to Temperature
- 0-5 Vdc Linear to Temperature
- 1-5 Vdc Linear to Temperature
- 4-20 mA Loop Powered, Linear to Temperature, Upscale/Downscale Burn-Out
- 10-32 Vdc 2-Wire Loop Power
Process Fitting Details
- Fixed Immersion
Sensor, Probe Connection
Sensor, Probe Diameter
- 1/8 to 1/2” (3.17 to 12.7 mm)
Sensor, Probe Material
- 316 Stainless Steel
- 316L Stainless Steel
Sensor, Probe Type
- Sensor: -50° to 200° C (-58° to 392° F) - Max.
- Fluid Temperature
- Air Temperature
- Process Heat Exchanger
- Sanitary 3A
- Programmable Transmitter