Images are representations only.
iLogger11 Paperless RecorderBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc.
The iLogger 11 represents a new generation of paperless recorders from Intempco that stand out through their modular design for the acquisition of measurement data (3 to 18 measurement inputs can be implemented internally), their innovative operating concept and high standards of security to prevent unauthorized access and manipulation of the stored data.
In the iLogger 11, data can be visualized in process images as measurement curves, as a bar graph or in alphanumerical form.
Powerful PC programs are available for analyzing and evaluating the archived data, and for configuring the iLogger 11.Features
- Up to 50 users
- Electronic signature
- Comfortable security management
- CompactFlash memory card or USB memory stick
- PCA Communications Software (PCC)
- Integrated web server
- Simultaneous recording of up to 3 batch reports
- Batch control (start, stop, texts) through barcode reader
- Modbus master function
- ATEX approval with stainless steel front
Ambient Temperature Range
- 0° to 50° C (32° to 120° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX Ex: II 2 G Ex Px IIC, II 2D Ex PD 21 IP65
- cULus - File No.: E 201387, UL 61010-1
- Baud Rate: 9,600, 19,200, 38,400 bit/sec
- PROFIBUS DP
- RS-232, RS-485
Enclosure, Body Material
- Housing Front: Stainless Steel
- Housing Front: Zinc Die Casting
- Front: IP65
- Rear: IP20
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)