Images are representations only.
VKG - Viscosity-Compensating Flow Meter and SwitchBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc.
The KOBOLD VKG series viscosity-compensating flow meters and flow switches fill an important gap in the high viscosity media measurement field.
Using KOBOLD’s patented viscosity-compensation system, these metal rotameters and flow switches are largely insensitive to viscosity and density changes during operation.
This development in flow and measurement control technology has resulted in an extremely versatile viscosity-compensated flow meter and flow switch suitable for many viscous-media applications.Features
- For High and Low Viscosity Media
- Viscosity-Compensated up to 540 cSt (No Scale Recalibration Necessary)
- Density Compensated up to 30 lb/ft3
- Direct Reading Oil Scale
- Mounting Position Independent
- Inline Connections for Easy Installation
- Certifications/Approvals: cCSAus
- Made in the USA
- Top Seller
- Quick Delivery
- 0.03-0.12 to 2-21 GPM
- 1/4” NPT to 1” NPT Threads
- Ni-Plated Brass
- Stainless Steel
- 175 psig
- 212° F
- ± 5 % Full Scale