Images are representations only.
AUF Plug-On Display for TransmittersBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc.
The KOBOLD Model AUF plug-on display is a universal local display suitable for use with various transmitters. The transmitter must be fitted with an Analog output and a connector in accordance with DIN 43 650.
Model AUF-2000 can be delivered for use in hazardous areas. The plug-on display is simply plugged in between connector and socket; it is then ready for operation.
The plug-on display is user programmable. Scaling, the position of the decimal point, gate time and switch point (optional) may be set with two keys. The menu steps are output to the LED display field.
The plug-on display is supplied by the current loop of the 4-20 mA signal transmitter. No additional auxiliary power is required. The programmed parameters are stored in an EEPROM; they are therefore not lost after power failure.
Over or under range are displayed as a message on the LED display. All device functions are continuously monitored by an integral diagnostic system. The indicating unit can be rotated in 90° steps; it can thus be adapted to different installation positions. The integral open-collector output, available as an option, allows a transmitter to be retrofitted easily with a limit contact.
- 0.2 % of Span - ± 1-Digit
- 2 Keys - Programming
Ambient Temperature Range
- 0° to 60° C (32° to 140° F) - Model AUF-1/AUF-3
- -20° to 40° C (-4° to 104° F) - Model AUF-2000
- Pressure Monitoring
Approvals & Certifications
- DMT 99-ATEX-E 077 - Conformance
- Ex II 2 G EEx Ib IIC T4
- -1999 to 9999 - Indicating Range
- 4-Segment, Red LED Display (0.3"High (7.62 mm High))
- DIN 43650
Enclosure, Body Material
- Plastic PA6 GF30
- Polyamide (PA)
- 100 mA Ii - Current: Model AUF-2000
- 60 mA - Maximum
- 90 mA - Maximum
- 250 ohms
- 4-20 mA, 3-Wire
- Loop Powered - Sensor Supply
- 0.9 W Pi
- 24 Vdc ± 20 % - Sensor Supply
- 2 Buttons
- Decimal Point
- Error Message Switch Point - (AUF-1001)
- Gate Time
- Scaling of Indication
- 3 Measurements/second - Conversion Rate
- 24 Vdc ± 20 % - Sensor Supply (Only AUF-4000)
- -30° to 80° C (-22° to 176° F)
- 28 Vdc Ui
- Transistor - Open Collector: Model AUF-1001
- Transistor - PNP: Model AUF-1001
- 0.1 %/10 K - Temperature Inﬂuence on Display
- -20° to 80° C (-4° to 176° F)
Version / Leadwires
- 3-Wire - Output: Model AUF-4000
- ≤ 5 V: (According to, Maximum
- PMMA Red