Images are representations only.
DAG-Z2 Counter/Preset CounterBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc.
The compact small counter DAG-Z2F80W2 can be set in two different modes: Single or Double counter, all with independent setting. 3 universal digital inputs are available (NPN/PNP/TTL) can be used for bi-directional encoders reading, UP/DOWN counter function, LOCK/HOLD to lock or hold current visualization.
One input is also Analog in order to allow setpoint modification by an external potentiometer. Due to the two different modes and the scaling features, the counter is usable for a lot of different applications.
In addition to an excellent cost effectiveness and high quality, the counter offers a rugged, compact housing and a brilliant display.
- 1.12" × 2.77" (28.5 × 70.5 mm) - Panel Cut Out
- 20-Line LED Display
- Lower Line - Set Point, 4-Digit, Red with 7.6 mm Digits
- Upper Line - Counting Value, 4-Digit, Green with 10.2 mm Digits
- Screw Terminal
Enclosure, Body Material
- Plastic - Black & Robust Case
- IP20 - Back Plane
- IP65 from the Front (with Rubber Sealing)
- 24 Vdc
- 1 to 100 kHz
- Counting Direction, Stop, Hold, Wait
- 35 to 95 % Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- Red Status Light - for Status Relay Output
- Yellow Indication Light - for Serial Communication
- 0° to 45° C (32° to 113° F)
- 30 mA (25 Vac)
- 40 mA (24 Vdc)
- 60 mA (110-230 Vac)
- Menu Guided Via the Front Keys
- 1 Changeover & 1 Closing Contact with 5 A at 250 Vac
- 2 Relays
- 250 Vac / 5 A
- 1,000 Steps
- 24-230 Vac/Vdc, ± 15 %, 50/60 Hz, 2 W
- NPN Transistor
- PNP Transistor