Images are representations only.
HTX HVAC Series Humidity-Temperature TransmitterBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc.
The INTEMPCO HTX series humidity transmitters offer high accuracy, low cost humidity, and temperature measurement that can withstand tough industrial and HVAC applications.
The rugged solid state sensor has high chemical contamination resistance and handles extreme ventilation conditions, like swimming pool environments, with ease. Even water immersion of the sensor will not damage it.Features
- Low cost
- On-board zero and span adjustments
- Rugged design using solid state sensors
- High accuracy (±3% over 0 to 90% RH standard)
- 2-Wire, loop-powered operation (4-20 mA output)
- Temperature compensated humidity measurement
- Factory calibrated (0 to 100% RH standard, custom ranges available)
- Integrated loop-powered temperature transmitter available
- ± 0.15° C (0.25° F) - Temperature Transmitter
- ± 0.3° C (0.5° F) at Room Temperature - Temperature Transmitter
- ± 3 % Relative Humidity, Max.
- NEMA 4
- Power: 12-36 Vdc
- 100 ohms at 12 Vdc
- 500 ohms at 24 Vdc
- Duct Mount
- Wall Mounting
- -23° to 85° C (-10° to 185° F) Non-Condensing
- 4-20 mA, 2-Wire
- Pt100 DIN 43760
- Pt1000 DIN 43760
Sensor, Probe Type
- Thermister (10,000 ohms & 3,000 ohms)
- ± 0.1° C (0.18° F) Typical at Room Temperature Per 5-Years - Temperature Transmitter
- ± 1 % Relative Humidity Typical at 50 % Relative Humidity in 5-Years - Humidity Transmitter
- -50° to 85° C (-58° to 185° F) Non-Condensing
- 50 seconds in Air at 10 feet/sec - Humidity Transmitter