Images are representations only.
LTX03 Continuous Capacitance Level TransmitterBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc.
The series LTX03 are highly reliable microprocessor based capacitance level transmitters designed to measure tank levels of liquids and certain dry bulk media in metal tanks.
They measure the change in capacitance that occurs as the tank level changes and outputs a standard loop-powered 4-20 mA signal.
The 4-digit LCD display can be configured to read from 999 to 9999 with a 4-20 mA input signal. The decimal point location and engineering units can be adjusted using membrane switches.
LTX03 transmitters use very high frequency and very low amplitude sensing circuitry to greatly minimize the effects of coating on the sensing probe.
The LTX03 includes a standard 4-20 mA loop-powered LTX transmitter with LCD display installed in a rugged explosion proof enclosure, a mounting fitting and a rigid probe for ranges of up to 12 feet (4 meters).
Probe material supplied is PFA Teflon jacketed or bare SS316. The LTX03 is designed for tanks which have fitting connections of 1/2" NPT or larger.Features
- Continuous loop-powered 4-20 mA operation with 4-digit LCD display
- Microprocessor based
- Accuracy 1% of span for constant dielectric of material
- Non-interactive zero and span calibration
- Calibration accomplished with 4 push buttons
- Heavy duty industrial design
- NEMA rated aluminum, explosion proof housing
- Standard fitting 3/4" NPT, flange and special fittings are available
- ± 1 % of Full Span (Constant Dielectric)
- Indication Accuracy: ± 0.1 % of Calibrated Range, ± 1-Digit - LCD Display
Ambient Temperature Range
- -40° to 70° C (-40° to 158° F)
- Via 3 Push-Button Membrane Switches - LCD Display
- Via 4 Push-Button Switches Non-interactive Settings
- 10 to 10,000 PF
- 0 to 30 seconds
- 4-Digit LCD Display
Enclosure, Body Material
- Explosion-proof Class I, Division 1, Groups B, C & D, Class II, III Division 1, Groups E, F, G
- NEMA 4X
- 316 Stainless Steel
Flange Size - 2” (DN 50)
- 2” (DN 50) - 150#
Flange Size - 2-1/2” (DN 65)
- 2-1/2” (DN 65) - 150#
Flange Size - 3” (DN 80)
- 3” (DN 80) - 150#
Flange Size - 4” (DN 100)
- 4” (DN 100) - 150#
Flange Size - 5” (DN 125)
- 5” (DN 125) - 150#
Flange Size - 6” (DN 150)
- 6” (DN 150) - 150#
- Raised Face (RF)
- 700 ohms at 24 Vdc, Maximum
- 1” NPT Male
- 1/2” NPT Male
- 1-1/2” NPT Male
- 1-1/4” NPT Male
- 3/4” NPT Male
- 4-20 mA, 2-Wire Loop Powered
- bar: 1 to 34
- kPa: 100 to 3,400
- psi: 14.5 to 500
- 200° C (392° F) - Maximum
- ± 0.1 % of Span
- 75 milliseconds - LCD Display
Sensor, Probe Length
- Probe: 6 to 240” (152.4 to 6,096 mm)
Sensor, Probe Material
- Probe: Bare 316 Stainless Steel
- Probe: PFA Teflon Jacketed
- Stability over Time: ± 0.1 % of Calibrated Range ± 1-Digit over 6 Months - LCD Display
- 12-36 Vdc
- 5.5 Vdc at 20 mA - LCD Display
- Water and Water-Based Liquids in Non-Metallic Tanks.
- Jacketed Probes Required for Conductive Media
- Organic Acids
- Oils and Fuels in Metallic and Non-Metallic Tanks
- Use Bare Probes with Non-Conductive Media
- On-Site Calibration Required
- Not Recommended Where Material Dielectric Changes
- Tank must be Conductive or Grounding may be Required.