Images are representations only.
NEXUS-LX™ ATEX Limit SwitchBrand: SVF Flow Controls, LLC
The SVF model NEXUS-LX is a reliable and compact feedback device fitted with two mechanical SPDT switches rated for 15 A service.
The NEXUS-LX is part of our family of control products for use in hazardous area environments.
The ATEX rating and NEMA-7 enclosure combine to assure dependable performance in demanding areas of all process facilities.Features
- Approved for Enclosure: DNV 09 [ATEX] 53807X
- Area Classification: Ex d IIB T6, IP66, Class I, Div. 1 & 2, Groups C and D
- Mechanical switches are rated for temperatures from-15°F to 176°F (-26°C to +80°C)
- Suitable for use on rotary applications for double acting or spring return actuators
- NAMUR and ISO 5211 adjustable bracket mounting
- Dual ¾” NPT conduit entries facilitate wiring in the field and for additional ancillary pilot valve connections
- Captive cover bolts remain intact during wiring to prevent loss
- Stainless Steel fasteners
- -15°F to 176°F (-26°C to 80°C)
- 0.16" - 5.67" (4 - 144 mm)
Materials of Construction
- Die Cast Aluminum
- Stainless Steel
- Buna "N"
- Carbon Steel