Images are representations only.
DVH - Multivariable Vortex Flow MeterBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc.
The DVH multivariable vortex flow meter can be equipped with up to to three primary sensing elements for flow measurement: a vortex-shedding velocity sensor, an RTD temperature sensor, and a solid-state pressure transducer to measure the mass flow rate of gases, liquids and steam.
Unlike the DVH, systems that use external process measurements may not provide adequate compensation for process conditions that can change radically between the point of velocity measurement and the point where upstream or downstream pressure and temperature measurements are being made.
Because the DVH measures all of these elements in a single location, it delivers increased accuracy for the process measurement. Integrating multivariable output capability in a single line penetration also simplifies system complexity and helps reduce initial equipment cost, installation cost and overall maintenance costs.
Three DVH inline vortex flow meters are available:
- The DVH-V model provides a cost-effective volumetric flow monitoring solution for most liquids;
- The DVH-T model incorporates temperature sensing to provide a compensated mass flow reading of saturated steam;
- The DVH-P delivers mass flow, temperature, pressure and density readings from a single device.
- Fully Welded Sensor
- Integrated Temperature and Pressure Measurement (Optional)
- Field Configurable Ranges, Outputs and Display
- HART® Protocol, Modbus
- High Temperature Version to 400 °C
- Available High Pressure Version to 1450 PSIG (100 Bar)
- Certifications/Approvals: ATEX, IECEx
- 1/2” to 8” ANSI Flanges
- 1/2” to 4” ANSI Wafer
- 316L Stainless Steel
- 12-36 Vdc (2 & 4-Wire), 85-240 Vac 50/60 Hz
- Alphanumeric 2 Line x 16 Character LCD