Images are representations only.
NVI Vibrating Level SwitchBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc.
The KOBOLD NVI level switch is a mechanical system that is made to resonate by an electronic switching operation. When the probe is covered by a medium, the vibrations are damped. This change in the resonance frequency is converted to a switching signal by electronic means.
Ambient Temperature Range
- -30° to 60° C (-22° to 140° F)
- Building & Construction Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Paper Making
- Plastics Industry
- Power Stations
- G 1-1/2"
- 2 × M20×1.5
- Changeover Contact
Enclosure / Body Material
- Aluminum, Powder-Coated
- 8.15" (207 mm) - Probe Length (Standard)
Maximum System Pressure
- psi: 362.6 (kPa: 2500, bar: 25) - NVI-1/2/3/4
- psi: 87 (kPa: 600, bar: 6) - NVI-5
- 1-1/2" NPT Male
- 250 Vac, 8 A
- ≤ 2.5 VA / 2 W
- 20-255 Vac/Vdc
- -30° to 160° C (-22° to 320° F)
Sensor / Probe Material
- 316Ti Stainless Steel - Wetted Part
- 885.1 In/Lbs (100 Nm)
- 316Ti Stainless Steel
- Polyethylene (PE) Cover