Images are representations only.
BZ9-X Bronze Ball ValvesBrand: SVF Flow Controls, LLC
The SVF Series BZ9 bronze ball valves are designed for superior performance in general purpose, plant-wide applications.
These valves feature a double stem seal design to provide superior performance in high cycle applications.
The direct-mount feature reduces the size and weight of traditional automated valves.Features
- Three-Piece Bronze Ball Valve, Full Port, Sizes 1/2” ~ 2”
- Three-piece "Swing-Out" design offers easy access for in-line maintenance
- Built-In ISO 5211 direct mounting pad for easy actuation
- Pressure rated for 600 psi
- Extended Type K Copper-Tube Ends
- Lockable in the “Open” or “Closed” position
- NOTE: The BZ9-X is not for use in systems processing potable water
Materials of Construction
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Bronze C84400
- ½" - 2"
Torque - PTFE
- 31 - 260 in-lbf (4 - 29 Nm)
- 23 - 340 Cv