Images are representations only.
R452 Heavy-Duty RTDBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc.
This rugged submersible RTD probe is compact, low cost and ideal for OEM applications.
Cable and probe are of one piece molded Polyurethane construction thus completely sealed. It is made available with various temperature elements and accessories.Features
- One-piece very heavy duty molded construction
- Tough polyurethane submersible probe and cable
- Various RTD elements available
- Adjustable fittings available
- OEM custom designs available
- Polyurethane Jacket
- Stainless Steel
- Pt100 ohm at 0° C (32° F), α = 0.00385 DIN EN 60751
- Pt1000 ohm at 0° C (32° F), α = 0.00385 DIN EN 60751
Sensor, Probe Connection
- 2-Wire (Single)
- 3-Wire (Single)
- 4-Wire (Single)
Sensor, Probe Material
- Probe: Stainless Steel
- -20° to 100° C (-4° to 212° F)
- Cable: Field Attachable Connector M12 Male Straight, 4-Pole
- Cable: Spade Terminal, #6
- Cable: Stripped & Tinned, 3"
- Element: ± 0.06 % (± 0.15° C) at 0° C (32° F), Class A
- Element: ± 0.12 % (± 0.3° C) at 0° C (32° F), Class B
- OEM Applications