Images are representations only.
FSV-2 Ultrasonic Flow MeterBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc.
The Fuji Electric Time Delta-C ultrasonic flow meter is the latest generation of high performance ultrasonic liquid flow meters using transit time technology.
It is particularly effective in applications where high accuracy is required and the flow meter needs to be installed without shutting down the process.
It is the perfect option for measuring flow rates of relatively clean, homogeneous liquids in closed, filled pipes.
The Time Delta-C uses advanced digital signal processing technology to provide a compact, lightweight solution with accuracies that are better than ±1% of flow rate with minimal influence by the pressure or temperature of the measured fluid.
It offers best-in-class anti-bubble performance, which allows for accurate readings with air bubble content as high as 12% volume at 3 ft/s velocity.
The rugged construction makes it ideal for installation in internal and external environments where IP66 (NEMA 4X) protection is required and it is 2/3 the size of its predecessor, the Time Delta-S.
Configuration is simple and intuitive via push buttons on the front panel. Alternatively, free PC compatible software is available, allowing multiple configurations to be stored and downloaded from a PC to the meter.
Real-time trending and datalogging as well as diagnostics can be performed with the loader software.
The software also includes a sensor spacing calculation tool. A selection of outputs which include 4-20 mA, transistor outputs, and RS485 (Modbus) are available for when flow rates and totals need to be transmitted.
The Time Delta-C requires clamp-on sensors. These sensors clamp to the outside of pipes and cover pipe diameters from 13 to 6,000 mm (0.5 to 235") at liquid temperatures from -40° to 200° C (-40° to 390° F).
The system requires a straight pipe run of 10x and 5x pipe diameters upstream and downstream respectively.Features
- 0 to ±105ft/s (0 to ±32m/s) flow velocity range.
- 0.5 to 235in (13 to 6000 mm) pipe diameter range.
- ±1% of rate accuracy.
- Quick response mode, 0.2 sec or less.
- Superior anti-bubble performance.
- 10,000mg/L max fluid turbidity.
- 4-20mA DC Analog output.
- 2 open collector transistor digital outputs.
- RS-485 MODBUS communication optional.
- Advanced digital signal processing.
- Back-lit LCD display.
- 2 lines of 16 character each.
- Includes flow velocity, bi-directional rate and total.
- 100 to 240Vac or 20 to 30Vdc power supply options.
- Loader software for programming and diagnostics.
- NEMA 4X (IP66) rating (NEMA6/IP67 is optional).
- No System Downtime for Installation
- No System Contamination
- Superior Anti-bubble Performance
- Noninvasive Set-up With no Moving Parts
- Minimal Influence by the Pressure or Temperature of the Measured Fluid