Images are representations only.
LTX10 Sanitary Capacitance Level TransmitterBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc.
The INTEMPCO LTX10 Sanitary series are highly reliable and microprocessor based RF level sensors designed to measure tank levels of conductive and non-conductive liquids in metal tanks.
LTX10 sensors measure the change in capacitance that occurs as the tank level changes and outputs a standard loop-powered 4-20 mA signal.
After calibration any change in level is recognized and converted to an Analog 4-20 mA signal.
LTX10 sensors use very high frequency and very low amplitude sensing circuitry to greatly minimize the effects of coating on the sensing probe.
The LTX10 includes a standard 4-20 mA loop-powered LTX transmitter housed in a rugged enclosure, a 1/2" (12.7 mm) diameter rigid probe for ranges up to 20 feet (6.09 meters) and a polished stainless Tri-Clamp.
Probe material is SS316, supplied bare or PFA jacketed. The LTX10 is designed for tanks which have available Tri-Clamp connection.Features
- High quality sanitary design
- Continuous loop-powered 4-20 mA operation
- Microprocessor based
- Accuracy 1% of span for constant dielectric of material
- Non-interactive zero and span calibration
- Calibration accomplished with 4 push buttons
- Stainless and PVC housings available
- Tri-Clamp sanitary fitting standard, others available
- PFA Teflon coated or bare SS316 probes available
- ± 1 % of Full Span (Constant Dielectric)
Ambient Temperature Range
- -40° to 70° C (-40° to 158° F)
- 0 to 1,000 feet (0 to 300 metres)
- Via 4 Push-Button Switches
- 10 to 10,000 PF
- 1/2” NPT Female
- 3/4” NPT Female
- PG9 Gland
- 0 to 30 seconds
Enclosure, Body Material
- Cast 316 Stainless Steel
- Machined 316 Stainless Steel
- NEMA 4X
- 700 ohms at 24 Vdc, Max.
Materials of Construction
- Mounting Fitting: 316 Stainless Steel
- 4-20 mA, 2-Wire Loop Powered
- bar: 1 to 34
- kPa: 100 to 3,400
- psi: 14.5 to 500
- 200° C (392° F)
- ± 0.1 % of Span
Sensor, Probe Diameter
- Probe: 1/2” (12.7 mm)
Sensor, Probe Length
- Probe: 6 to 240” (152.4 to 6,096 mm)
Sensor, Probe Material
- Probe: Bare 316 Stainless Steel
- Probe: PFA Teflon Jacketed
- 12-36 Vdc
- 1-1/2” Tri-Clamp
- 2” Tri-Clamp
- 2-1/2” Tri-Clamp
- 3” Tri-Clamp
- Pharmaceutical Plants, Food Processing Plants
- PFA Jacketed Probes Required for Conductive Media, Such as Water and Water-Based Liquids
- PFA Jacketed Probes for Organic Acids
- PFA Maximum Temperature 200°C
- Use Bare Probes With Non-Conductive Media Such as Oils and Fuels in Some Metallic Tanks
- On-Site Calibration Required
- Not Recommended Where Material Dielectric Changes
- Tanks Must be Conductive or Special Grounding May be Required