Images are representations only.
KEL - Heavy-Duty Differential Pressure Orifice Flow Meter for LiquidsBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc.
KOBOLD KEL differential pressure liquid flow meters, with no moving parts, are designed specifically for applications in difficult environments.
Metal housings, insensitivity to magnetic fields, and the ability to withstand large overpressures without damage combine to make this liquid flow meter a tough performer.
Designed with the industrial user in mind, this flow meter for liquids is easy to use, to read and to maintain.Features
- Rugged Metal Construction
- Flow Rates to 2000 GPM
- Linear Scale
- For Horizontal or Vertical Pipes
- Threaded or Wafer-Style Connections
- Able to Withstand Pressure Surges
- Easy to Maintain
- Ranges Can Be Modified in the Field
- Optional Alarms and 4-20 mA Output
- Metric Ranges & BSP Threads Available
- 0.1-0.5 to 400-2000 GPM
- 1/2” to 1-1/2” NPT or BSP Threads
- 1/2” to 8 ” ANSI or DIN Wafer
- Brass/Cast Iron
- Stainless Steel
- ± 3 to ± 5 % Full Scale
- 150° F to 250° F
- 230 psig