Images are representations only.
NGM - Guided Wave Radar Level TransmitterBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc.
The KOBOLD NGM guided wave radar level transmitter employs time domain reflectometry (TDR) technology, which is also known as “guided microwave” or “guided wave radar".
Low-energy and high-frequency electromagnetic impulses, generated by the sensor’s circuitry, are propagated along the probe, which is then immersed in the liquid or solid to be measured.
When these impulses hit the media's surface, part of the impulse energy is reflected back up the probe to the circuitry.
The level is then calculated from the time difference between the impulses sent and the impulses reflected.
The NGM can transmit the level as a 4-20 mA analog output or it can convert the values into a freely programmable switching output signal.Features
- Suitable for Many Liquids and Light Solids
- Independent of Density, Temperature, Pressure and Humidity
- Modular Probe Design
- Complete Galvanic Insulation of Device Electronics
- Made in the USA
- Ideal Solution for Tanks with Difficult Geometry
- Liquids up to 65 Feet
- 3/4” NPT
- G 3/4
- ANSI Flange 1-1/2” to 4”
- DIN Flange DN 40 to DN 100
- Stainless Steel
- -14.5 to 580 psig
- -320° F to 480° F
- ± 3 mm or 0.03 % of Measured Value
- 12-30 Vdc, 4-Wire
- 4-20 mA
- PNP Switching