Images are representations only.
VECTOR-PV9 Series ValveBrand: SVF Flow Controls, LLC
The VECTOR Series Pilot Valves are UL approved, direct mount (NAMUR VDI/VDE 3845) valves used to pilot pneumatic actuators.
The valve is a universal type (5/2 convertible to 3/2) and can be easily field retrofitted for use on double acting or spring return actuators.
The VECTOR-PV9 is [ATEX] the Intrinsically Safe NAMUR Pilot Valve. Also available in a NEMA 4/4X Version VECTOR-PV4 and [ATEX] Rated version for Hazardous Area VECTOR-PV7.
The VECTOR Series are fitted with a manual override function - helpful in the event that the valve must be cycled when electrical supply is unavailable.Features
- Low Power (24VDC, <1W) for Intrinsically Safe
- May be used as a 3-way or 4-way pilot valve for spring return and double acting actuators respectively
- NAMUR Mounting Interface
- Rated to IP65
- Class “F” coil standard. Coil insulation rating is -14°F ~ 122°F (-10°C ~ 50°C)
- Easily field retrofitted for Spring Return and Double Acting applications
- Exia IIC T6
- 5/2, 3/2
- Operating: 40 psi to 120 psi
- Maximum Design Pressure: (175 psi) Intermittent
- -13° F to 176° F (-25° to 80° C)
- 24 Vdc
- < 1 W
- 1/4” NPT
Air Flow (Cv)
- Class ”F” Coil
Assembly and Connection
- 24 mm x 32 mm NAMUR Mount
- Extruded Aluminum
- PG9 Conduit Connector
- 1.0 lbs