Images are representations only.
HND-F Hand-Held Humidity Precision Measuring UnitBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc.
The KOBOLD hand-held measuring units HND-F105/205/110 are a completely new development and offer decisive advantages in handling, user-friendliness, scope of functions, and accuracy during measuring work. The KOLBOLD HND-F115/215 hand-held measuring unit allows for the measurement of gas humidity and gas temperature or the gas or water flow.
Appropriate probes are available for both measuring applications (for more technical data, see subsequent pages.) The housing offers extensive functions, a high degree of accuracy, and decisive advantages in operation in order to support the user in determining the various measured quantities.
In addition to the standard basic functions like minimum/maximum value memory, hold function, dew-point calculation, or a calibration function for humidity measurement, the improved housing design KOBOLD HND-F215 has minimum/maximum alarm, adjustable alarm, a real-time clock, and logger function.
- ± 0.1 % Relative Humidity
- ± 0.2 % (Weight Moisture & Room Temperature (Pt1000))
- ± 0.5 % of Reading ± 0.3° C
- ± 0.5 % of Reading ± 0.5° C - Surface Temperature (NiCr-Ni)
- ± 1-Digit at Nominal Temperature 25° C (77° F)
- Air Conditioning Systems
- Exhaust Ventilation Systems
- General Humidity Measurement
- 2 × 4-Digit LCD Displays
- 6-Pin Shielded Mini DIN Plug - Probe Connection
- BNC Connector
- DIN EN 13183-2 - Humidity
Enclosure / Body Material
- ABS Plastic - Housing Made of Impact-Resistant
- 0 to 100 % Relative Humidity - Weight Moisture
- RS-232 Serial Interface
- USB Optional - Output
- -25° to 50° C (-13° to 122° F) - Permissible
- 0-1 V - Freely Scalable or Serial Interface
- 10.5-12 Vdc - External Via Jack
- 9 V Monolithic Battery
- 0.1° C
Sensor / Probe Type
- K Thermocouple - Temperature Extern
- NTC - Temperature Intern
- -25° to 70° C (-13° to 158° F)
- -25° to 50° C (-13° to 122° F)
- -40° to 200° C (-40° to 392° F)
- -80° to 250° C (-112° to 482° F)