Images are representations only.
MIST MP100 RTD Temperature TransmitterBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc.
The MP100 Series loop-powered RTD temperature transmitters are of very new and unique design.
Micro-processor based and housed in a compact stainless steel body, they offer M12 electrical connections.
As such they are designed to connect to RTDs with M12 male receptacles.
This eliminates the need for remote connections to DIN-rail transmitters mounted in panels, thus reducing wiring errors and cost.
The advanced programming, via the MIST-PKIT communication module, allows for one or two point calibration, re-scaling, filtering, and tagging.
M100 transmitters are completely linearized to temperature, very accurate and a new concept to temperature measurement.Features
- Designed for RTDs with M12 receptacle
- Micro-Processor based design
- Fully field re-programmable with module & PC based software
- Input RTD Pt100 with 2, 3 or 4-wire element
- 2-wire loop-powered 4-20 mA output
- Factory calibrated or field calibrated
- Stainless steel body, rugged and compact
- ± (0.05° C (0.09° F) + 0.05 % of Calibrated Span) with Two-Point Calibration
- ± (0.10° C (0.18° F) + 0.10 % of Span) with One-Point Calibration
- Excitation Current RTD: 0.2 mA
- M12 Male Receptacle Connector
Enclosure, Body Material
- 316L Stainless Steel
- NEMA 6P
Materials of Construction
- Contacts: Brass Tin-Plated
- Inserts: Nylon Black
- Panel Mount
Nut & Bolt Material
- Nut: Brass Nickel-Plated
- Housing: -40° to 80° C (-40° to 175° F)
- 4-20 mA Loop Powered, Linear to Temperature
- 12-32 Vdc, Polarity Protected
Power Supply Effect
- Less than 0.001 %/V
- Sensor Lead Resistance RTD: RTD Resistance + 2 times lead wire resistance must be less than 6,000 ohms
- Output Resolution: 0.0005 mA (15-bits)
- RFI: 1 % or Less Typical
- Pt100, Alpa = 0.00385, DIN EN 60751, DIN EN 60751
- Open Circuit Detection: 2.5 mA Downscale for 4-20 mA Output
- Open Circuit Detection: 24 mA Upscale for 4-20 mA Output
Sensor, Probe Connection
Sensor, Probe Type
Span - Minimum
- 50° C (122° F)
Span & Zero Adjustments
- By Software
- Long Term Drift: ≤ 0.1 % of Full Scale Per Year
- -40° to 80° C (-40° to 176° F)
- ± 0.002° C/°C
- Software Re-Scalable: -200° to 600° C (-328° to 1,112° F)
- Warmup: 30 seconds