Images are representations only.
TW102 Threaded Tapered Barstock ThermowellBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc.
Barstock models are machined from one solid piece of Hexagon or Round Bar.
They offer the highest pressure ratings and strength due to their one piece construction.
Threaded process for screwing into a female threaded process connection such as a threadolet, adaptor or directly to a tapped access port.
Tapered thermowells are the strongest mechanically. The stem starts off at a large diameter (the root or shank diameter) and tapers down to the tip diameter.
This design has a higher natural frequency making them more appropriate for systems with extreme dynamic conditions such as process lines with media flowing at high velocity.Features
- Machined from solid barstock
- Tapered stem profile
- 1/2", 3/4" and 1" NPT connections are standard
- BSPP standards available
- Standard bores for 6 mm, 3/8", 0.250" diameter probes
- CRN available
Approvals & Certifications
- Internal Hydrostatic Pressure Test
- Liquid Dye Penetration Testing
- Well Material Certificate
- X-Ray Test
- 0.245” (6.2 mm) for 6 mm Diameter Probe
- 0.260” (6.6 mm) Standard for 1/4” Diameter Probe
- 0.385” (9.8 mm) for 3/8” Diameter Probe
Insertion 'U' Length
- 0.1 to 36” (2.54 to 914.4 mm)
- 1/2” BSPP Female
- 1/2” NPS Female
- 1/2” NPT Female
- G 1/2” Female
- 0.1 to 12” (2.54 to 304.8 mm)
Materials of Construction
- Thermowell: 304 Stainless Steel
- Thermowell: 304L Stainless Steel
- Thermowell: 316 Stainless Steel
- Thermowell: 316L Stainless Steel
- Thermowell: Hastelloy C-276
- Thermowell: Inconel 600
- 1” NPT Male
- 1/2” NPT Male
- 3/4” NPT Male
Sensor, Probe Diameter
- Probe: 1/4” (6.35 mm)
- Probe: 3/8” (9.5 mm)
- Probe: 6 mm
Special Cleaning & Packaging
- Cleaned for Oxygen Service
- Tapper Stem