Images are representations only.
MP300i Series Programmable Temperature TransmitterBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc.
MP300i series is a high performance temperature transmitter which converts RTDs, Thermocouples and voltage signals into a 4-20 mA current along with a superimposed HART protocol digital communication.
Complete configuration, calibration and parameters monitoring can be fully achieved through the two-wire current loop by means of a convenient PC software and USB interface called TxConfig-HART.
Sensor type input is fully programmable for most relevant RTDs, thermocouples, variable resistors, and voltage in mV.
High Isolation between input and output drastically improves stability and reliability with greater immunity to electromagnetic noises in extremely harsh industrial environments.Features
- Programmable input: Thermocouple or RTD
- 2-wire loop-powered 4-20 mA output
- 2, 3 or 4-wire RTD and thermocouples with linear output
- Configuration on a PC with the TxConfig-HART interface
- Cold junction compensation for thermocouples
- Galvanic isolation: 1.5 kV
- Pt100 & Voltage: 0.2 %
- Thermocouples: Better than 0.3 % of The, Max.
- PC Software & USB Interface: TxConfig-HART
- Excitation (Pt100): 0.35 mA, Alpa = 0.00385 According to IEC 60751
- Internal Protection Against Polarity Inversion in the Loop Voltage
- IP40 - MP300i
- IP54 - MP300Di
- 20 to 90 % Relative Humidity
- Thermocouples Impedance > > 1 Megaohm
- 1.5 kV
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- 2-Wire Loop Powered 20-4 mA, Linear to Temperature
- 2-Wire Loop Powered 4-20 mA, Linear to Temperature
- 12-35 Vdc, Across the Transmitter
- 0 to 2,000 ohms
- 12-bits (0.3 µA)
Sensor, Probe Connection
Sensor, Probe Type
- B Thermocouple
- E Thermocouple
- J Thermocouple
- K Thermocouple
- N Thermocouple
- R Thermocouple
- S Thermocouple
- T Thermocouple
Span - Minimum
- Resistance: 20 ohms
- RTD Pt100, Ni500, Ni1000: 20° C (68° F)
- RTD Pt500, Pt1000, Cu50, Cu500: 40° C (104° F)
- Thermocouple Typical J, T, N, E & RTD Ni100: 50° C (122° F)
- Thermocouple Typical K: 100° C (212° F)
- Thermocouple Typical R, S, B: 500° C (932° F)
- Voltage: 20 mV
- -270° to 1,820° C (-454° to 3,308° F)
- 7.08”-Pounds (0.8 Nm)
- -100 to 2,000 mV