Images are representations only.
KSK Variable Area FlowmeterBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc.
KOBOLD Plastic flow meters and switches model KSK are based on the well known suspended float principle.
They are used for measuring and monitoring fl ows in closed pipes. The media fl ows, from below, through a conical plastic measuring tube. This raises the fl oat and the fl ow rate can be read off against the scale. The instruments can be fi tted with bistable switches.
The use of the high-quality material PVDF (model KSK 3) means that this type is very suited for service with corrosive media.Features
- Shock Resistant and Corrosion-Resistant
- May be Inserted / Removed Radially
- Special Scales Available
- Short Installation Length
- Plastic Float and Fitting Generally made of PVDF
- Category 4
Ambient Temperature Range
- 0° to 55° C (32° to 131° F)
- G 1"
- G 1" Female
- G 1/2"
- G 1/4"
- G 1/4" Female
- G 3/4"
- G 3/4" Male
- 1.29" × 0.708" × 1.57" (33 × 18 × 40 mm)
Enclosure, Body Material
- 0.15 to 105 Nm³/hour to Air
- 1.5 to 1000 L/hour to Water
- < 6 mm - Contact Hysteresis
- 5 to 7 mm - Contact Hysteresis
- Minimum 1000 MΩ
- psi: 145 (kPa: 1,000, bar: 10)
- 9-24 Vdc
- Ethylene Propylene (EPR)
- Breaking Capacity: Maximum
- Switching Current: Maximum
- Switching Voltage: Maximum