Images are representations only.
Series C8 Ball ValveBrand: SVF Flow Controls, LLC
The SVF Series C8 ball valves meet the Chlorine Institute Specifications (Pamphlet 6) for piping systems for Dry Chlorine service.
This series is available with FNPT and socket weld end connections.Features
- Three-Piece, Chlorine Service Ball Valve, Sizes ¼" ~ 2"
- Ideal for use in Dry or Liquid Chlorine Service
- Three-piece "Swing-Out" design offers easy access for in-line maintenance
- Standard seat material is TFM1600™
- Blowout proof stem adds safety & reliability
- Encapsulated body seals to facilitate welding without disassembly
- Meets the Chlorine Institute Specifications (Pamphlet 6) for piping systems for Dry Chlorine Service
Materials of Construction
- Carbon Steel (ASTM A216 WCB)
- Monel (ASTM B164 N04400)
- Hastelloy (ASTM A494, CW 12MW)
- ¼" - 2"
Torque - TFM1600™
- 45 - 360 in-lbf (5 - 41 Nm)
- 3 - 104 Cv