Images are representations only.
ZLS Electronic Multi-Channel DataloggerBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc.
The KOBOLD-Logger model ZLS is designed to record and display current values as well as to present technological parameters in the form of graphs.
The device is equipped with 8 temperature (Pt100, Pt500, Pt1000) or current (in the 0/4-20 mA standard) inputs and one impulsive (digital) input for controlling the recording process.
The device has the memory capacity of 2 MB which gives max. 500 000 data recordings altogether. The internal analogue-digital converter has a 12 bit resolution, which provides high recording resolution results.
Additionally, individual alphanumeric description (text) of each of the recorded channels is possible.
The menu assisted with full text description makes the unit configuration process quite easy. However, due to a significant number of configured parameters, it is advised to use the attached configuration software for PCs.
- Modbus RTU - Transmission Protocol
- 12 VA - Maximum
- 7 VA - Typical
- 90.5 × 90.5 mm - Panel Cut-out Dimensions
- 96 × 96 × 100 mm (W × H × D) - Case Dimensions
- Graphic LCD - 128 × 64-Points with Backlight
- Screw Terminal
- Up to 90 % without Condensation
- 0-20 mA
- 24 Vdc
- 4-20 mA
- RS-485, Galvanically Separated
- 100 ohms - Current Input Resistance
- 0° to 60° C (32° to 140° F)
- 200 mA - Maximum
Sensor / Probe Connection
Sensor / Probe Type
- 24 Vdc ± 5 % / 200 mA
- -10° to 70° C (14° to 158° F)
- 16-35 Vac
- 19-50 Vdc
- 85-260 Vac/Vdc