Images are representations only.
DTG81 LCD Digital Temperature GaugeBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc.
Intempco Sanitary DTG Series battery powered LCD Digital Temperature Gauge, is a step above all competition, providing accurate and reliable electronic temperature indication.
Because of the robust IP67 housing all stainless design, they offer protection against moisture and dust penetration.
The DTG can be used as a direct replacement for Bi-Metal, Liquid Bulb and Glass Thermometers where no power is available. All models are factory calibrated for maximum accuracy.
The DTG's 4-digit 1/2" (12.7 mm) LCD display can be factory set in units of °C or °F. With resolution to a tenth of a degree, the DTG takes the guesswork out of reading dials and mercury columns.
Models with the programming option can be re-calibrated by performing a one-point or two-point calibration using known temperature standards with Intempco’s DTG programming kit.
This is where the DTG leaves the competition behind. Calibration, display resolution and other features are all programmable.
Powered by two high performance 3.6 V "AA" batteries, this thermometer will provide a minimum of five years continuous operation before batteries require replacement.
The DTG wetted parts are all fabricated from stainless steel 316L.
The RTD element used is Pt-1000 standard accuracy to DIN IEC 60751 Class A. Each DTG has the part number, range and serial number marked on the thermometer housing.Features
- Sanitary 3-A qualified
- Battery powered, 2 AA 3.6 Vdc, life 5 years minimum
- Large 4-digit LCD display
- Fractional Size
- High accuracy Microprocessor Based
- Utilizes Pt-1000 Ohm RTD Class A element for temperature sensing
- Resolution 1/10 of a degree
- IP67/NEMA 4X (Waterproof )
- All stainless steel 316 construction
- Display in degree C or F
- Programming and calibration option available
- Meets CFIA design requirements for Digital Thermometers
- Self diagnostic circuitry with error indication
- ± (0.2 + 0.001 × |T|) °C, ± (0.36 + 0.001 × |T-32|) °F Option
- ± (0.2 + 0.002 × |T|) °C, ± (0.36 + 0.002 × |T-32|) °F Factory
Ambient Temperature Range
- 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- 3A Sanitary
- 15 feet (5 metres)
- 6 feet (2 metres)
- PVC Insulation 90° C (195° F) - Maximum
- Teflon Insulation 200° C (392° F), Teflon with Stainless Steel Armour & Polyolefin Shrink 90° C (195° F), Teflon Shrink 200° C (392° F) - Maximum
- 4-Digit LCD Display 1/2" (12.7 mm)
- M12 Micro-Male Connector
Enclosure, Body Material
- 316 Stainless Steel
- NEMA 4X
- Top Mounting
NACE & NIST
- Probe - psig: 500 (kPa: 3,447, bar: 34.47) - Maximum
- 3.6 V Lithium Battery
- Display: 0.01 at Viewable Range -99.99 to 99.99
- Display: 0.1 at Viewable Range -58 to 392
- Display: 1 at Viewable Range -328 to 1,112
- Refresh Rate: 3 seconds
- RFI: 1 % or Less Typical
- Pt100 DIN EN 60751, Class A
- Pt1000 ohm, Class A
Sensor, Probe Diameter
- 1/8 to 1/4" (3.175 to 6.35 mm)
Sensor, Probe Material
- 316 Stainless Steel
Sensor, Probe Type
- RTD 3-Wire, Class A DIN IEC 60715
- -20° to 70° C (-4° to 158° F)
- < 0.01 % of Full Scale/°C
- Low Temperature Display: -50° to 200° C (-58° to 392° F)
- Sensor: -200° to 600° C (-328° to 1,112° F)
- 1/2" Hygienic Clamp Union
- 3/4" Hygienic Clamp Union
- Replacement for Bi-Metal, Liquid Bulb and Glass Thermometers
- Food Preparation