Images are representations only.
SB7F Ball ValveBrand: SVF Flow Controls, LLC
The SVF CleanFLOW™ SB7F ball valves are forged versions of our popular SB7 and engineered to be a true process piping component to specifically meet the demanding processes found in the Pharmaceutical industries.
The “Tube-ID” port opening is dimensionally identical to the adjacent tubing to comply with ASME-BPE guidelines. The SB7F valves feature controlled delta ferrite chemistry.Features
- Three-Piece CleanFLOW™ High Purity Forged Ball Valve, ASME-BPE compliant, Sizes ½” ~ 4”
- Complete 316L Stainless Steel cast construction
- Built-In ISO 5211 direct mounting pad for easy automation
- Drainable design with “Tube-ID” dimensions
- Encapsulated body seals to facilitate welding without disassembly
- Standard TFM1600™ seat material complies with 21 CFR 177.1550
- End connections include Tri-Clamp and Extended Tube O.D.
Materials of Construction
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 316L Stainless Steel (ASTM A182-F316L)
- 316L Stainless Steel (ASTM 276-316L)
- ½" - 4"
- 60 - 1400 in-lbf (7 - 158 Nm)
- 100 - 1500 in-lbf (11 - 170 Nm)
- 8 - 2100 Cv