Images are representations only.
Neon 12 Series Back Pressure RegulatorBrand: Neon Controls
The Neon 12 Series is a compact, lightweight, and high purity back pressure regulator.
Our sensitive, long life, 316L stainless steel diaphragms and a Cv of 0.3 affords steady upstream control of pressure from low to moderate flow applications even with fluctuating flow conditions.
It can be used for both gas and liquid applications.
The large sensing diaphragm provides sensitive throttling action making the Series 12 a superior choice over a relief valve.
We offer a wide variety of body materials, porting options, and connections to meet your specific needs while minimizing the internal unswept volume of the regulator.
Regulators can be supplied with options such as installed pressure gauges and valves.Features
- 316L diaphragm
- Multiple Cv options
- 2 year factory warranty
Maximum Set Pressure
- 1000 psig / 69 bar
Maximum Outlet Pressure
- 10, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 750, 1000 psig
- 70, 175, 345, 690, 1725, 3450, 5170, 6895 kPa
- 1, 2, 3.5, 7, 17.5, 35, 52, 69 bar
Design Proof Pressure
- 150 % of rated pressure
- Internal: Bubble tight
- External: Designed to meet < 2 x 10-8 atm/cc He
- -40° F to 500° F / -40° C to 260° C
- 0.30, 0.46
- Brass, 316L Stainless Steel, Monel, Hastelloy C, Titanium, Electroless Nickel-Plated Brass
- EPDM, PCTFE, Peek, Kalrez, Tefzel [standard], Viton
- Teflon, Viton
- 316L Stainless Steel with Tefzel Sealing Ring
- 316L Stainless Steel, Electroless Nickel-Plated Aluminum, Black Anodized Aluminum
- Calibration equipment
- Gas and liquid sampling
- Purge and carrier gases
- Component testing
- Industrial controls
- Cryogenic dewars