Images are representations only.
TW203 Socket-Weld Straight Barstock ThermowellBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc.
Barstock models are machined from one solid piece of Hexagon or Round Bar.
They offer the highest pressure ratings and strength due to their one piece construction.
Socket-Weld for welding in place to a standard pipe size weldolet, pipe adaptor or directly to a pipe size process opening.
The process connection diameter matches standard pipe dimensions. Straight stem thermowells are similar to stepped stem but the large diameter extends to the Tip.
Time response is slower with this style. The heavy wall on the entire length of the stem gives them longer service life in conditions where erosion and/or corrosion may attack the stem.
They are also well suited for the uniform application of protective coatings.Features
- Machined from solid barstock
- Socket-weld connection
- Straight stem profile
- 1/2", 3/4" and 1" NPS connections are standard
- Standard bores for 6 mm, 0.250" and 0.375" diameter probes
- CRN available
Approvals & Certifications
- Internal Hydrostatic Pressure Test
- Liquid Dye Penetration Testing
- Well Material Certificate
- X-Ray Test
- 0.245” (6.2 mm) for 6 mm Diameter Probe
- 0.260” (6.6 mm) Standard for 1/4” Diameter Probe
- 0.385” (9.8 mm) for 3/8” Diameter Probe
Insertion 'U' Length
- 0.1 to 36” (2.54 to 914.4 mm)
- 1/2” BSPP Female
- 1/2” NPS Female
- 1/2” NPT Female
- G 1/2” Female
- 0.1 to 12” (2.54 to 304.8 mm)
Materials of Construction
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 304L Stainless Steel
- 316 Stainless Steel
- 316L Stainless Steel
- Hastelloy C-276
- Inconel 600
- 1” NPS Female
- 1/2” NPS Female
- 3/4” NPS Female
- Stainless Steel Plug with Chain
Sensor, Probe Diameter
- Probe: 1/4” (6.35 mm)
- Probe: 3/8” (9.5 mm)
- Probe: 6 mm
Special Cleaning & Packaging
- Cleaned for Oxygen Service
- Socket-Weld Straight