Images are representations only.
TW302 Standard Weld-In Barstock ThermowellBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc.
Barstock models are machined from one solid piece of Hexagon or Round Bar.
They offer the highest pressure ratings and strength due to their one piece construction. Weld-In for welding in place on single and double wall tanks.
Standard pipes size and fractional sizes are available on the main body diameter. Stem style characterizes the immersion section that will be in the process.
Tapered Weld-In thermowells have the stem root diameter equal to the main body diameter making them extremely robust. They are the strongest mechanically.
This design has a higher natural frequency making them more appropriate for systems with extreme dynamic conditions such as process lines with media flowing at high velocity, or simply for installations requiring additional mechanical strength.Features
- Machined from solid barstock
- Weld-In type connection
- Large tapered stem profile
- NPS pipe and fractional sizes
- Standard bores for 6 mm, 0.250" and 0.375" diameter probes
- CRN available
Approvals & Certifications
- Internal Hydrostatic Pressure Test
- Liquid Dye Penetration Testing
- Well Material Certificate
- X-Ray Test
- 0.245” (6.2 mm) for 6 mm Diameter Probe
- 0.260” (6.6 mm) Standard for 1/4” Diameter Probe
- 0.385” (9.8 mm) for 3/8” Diameter Probe
Insertion 'U' Length
- 0.1 to 36” (2.54 to 914.4 mm)
- 1/2” BSPP Female
- 1/2” NPS Female
- 1/2” NPT Female
- G 1/2” Female
- 0.1 to 12” (2.54 to 304.8 mm)
Materials of Construction
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 304L Stainless Steel
- 316 Stainless Steel
- 316L Stainless Steel
- Hastelloy C-276
- Inconel 600
- 1” NPS Male (1.315” Diameter)
- 1-1/2” NPS Male (1.900” Diameter)
- 1-1/4” NPS Male (1.660” Diameter)
- 3/4” NPS Male
- Stainless Steel Plug with Chain
Sensor, Probe Diameter
- Probe: 1/4” (6.35 mm)
- Probe: 3/8” (9.5 mm)
- Probe: 6 mm
Special Cleaning & Packaging
- Cleaned for Oxygen Service