Images are representations only.
NCW Capacitive Level Limit SwitchBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc.
The KOBOLD capacitive level indicators type NCW serve to monitor liquid levels in tanks. They consist of a measuring probe and a connecting head with a plug-in evaluation module. Depending on the operating conditions, different probes are available:
- Single probe for standard applications
- Double probe with PVDF connection for non metallic tanks and at the same time aggressive medias
- Single probe with external reference tube for non metallic tanks or media with very low dielectric constant
- Single probe with a split connecting head for liquid temperatures of up to 125° C
The devices do not have any mechanically moving parts and therefore hardly any mechanical wear. The plug-in evaluation modules can be changed easily so that the de vices are really easy to maintain.
Ambient Temperature Range
- -10° to 60° C (14° to 140° F)
- Liquid Food, Chemical & Aggressive Liquids
- Pharmaceutical Liquids
- Water or Waterlike Liquids
- G 1" Male
- G 1-1/2"
- G 1-1/4"
- G 2" Male
- 303 Stainless Steel
- Cable Gland M20×1.5
Enclosure / Body Material
- 10.4" to 157.5" (265 to 4,000 mm) - Probe Length
Maximum System Pressure
- psi: 435.1 (kPa: 3,000, bar: 30)
- 1.57" (40 mm) - Diameter
- 110 Vac at 50 & 60 Hz
- 18-36 Vdc at 50 & 60 Hz
- 230 Vac at 50 & 60 Hz
- 24 Vac at 50 & 60 Hz
Sensor / Probe Material
- 303 Stainless Steel with Internal Sensor
- Stainless Steel with PTFE or PVDF Coating
- 90° to 125° C (194° to 257° F)