Images are representations only.
PPS Paddle SwitchBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc.
The ﬂow monitor PPS is a ﬂow monitor for nominal pipe sizes greater than NW 32. Fluid ﬂow (regardless of direction) deﬂects the paddle and over an eccentric moves a magnet holder ﬁtted to a permanent magnet.
The magnet actuates non-contacting a dry-reed switch embedded in the switching tube.
The paddle switch is available with N/O contact or N/C contact. The inlet and outlet pipe section should be approximately three times the nominal size of the piping.
The ﬂow monitor can be ﬁtted in a standard T piece or reducing pipe. Ideally the ﬂow monitor should be ﬁtted in horizontal piping.
- ± 20 % of Reading
- Dry Running Protection for Pumps
- Monitoring Industrial Cooling-Air Circuits
- Monitoring Lubricant Circuits
- Pipe Fracture Monitoring
- Prevention of Low Water Levels
- G 1" Male
- DIN 43650 Connector Socket
- Changeover Contact
- N/C Contact
- N/O Contact
- Changeover Contact: 100 Vdc, 0.5 A, 5 W
- N/C, N/O Contact: 230 Vac/dc, 2 A, 40 W/VA
Enclosure / Body Material
Maximum System Pressure
- psi: 145 (bar: 10, kPa: 1,000)
- Horizontal - Pipe
- Vertical - Paddle
- 1" NPT Male
- psi: 145 (kPa: 1,000, bar: 10) - Maximum
- 1-1/2" Pipe (DN 40)
- 1-1/4" Pipe (DN 32)
- 2" Pipe (DN 50)
- 2-1/2" Pipe (DN 65)
- 3" Pipe (DN 80)
- ± 3 % of Reading
Switch Point Range
- 18-36 to 72-108 LPM
- Stainless Steel