Images are representations only.
DW - Paddle-Bellows Flow Meter and SwitchBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc.
KOBOLD's DWU, DWN and DWS flow meters and flow switches are based on the paddle, or static plate, principle. This type of arrangement is ideal for use in applications where dirt and solid grain contaminants are of concern.
The paddle-bellows design of the DW Series paddle-bellows flow meters and flow switches offers large internal clearances and mechanical insensitivity to a wide range of particulate matter.Features
- Excellent for Highly Contaminated Media
- Orientation Independent
- Brass or Stainless Steel Construction
- High Current Switching Capability
- Insensitive to Magnetic Fields
- Certifications/Approvals: ATEX
Indication & Switching Range
- 0.26-6.6 GPM to 1850-19800 GPM
- 3/8” to 2” NPT Thread
- 3/8” to 2” ANSI Flange
- 1.5” to 24” Weld-On
- Stainless Steel
- 145 psig
- 210° F
- ± 3 % to 5 % Full Scale
Switch Contact Rating
- SPDT 10 A @ 250 Vac