Images are representations only.
KFR Variable Area FlowmeterBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc.
The KOBOLD flowmeter model KFR operates on the proven suspended float system, that is, the installation position is vertical and the flow is from bottom to top.
The instrument is constructed as a single unit, that is, it has an acrylic housing with removable connections made of PVC, brass or stainless steel.
The flowmeter is thus very reasonably priced.
- ± 2 % of Full Scale
- ± 3 % of Full Scale
- ± 5 % of Full Scale
- Gas Analysis
- Water Analysis
- Acrylic with Brass Connection at the Back
- Acrylic with PVC Connection at Top & Bottom
- Acrylic with Stainless Steel Connection at the Back
Enclosure, Body Material
- 0.05 to 0.5 L/minute to Air
- 19 to 75 L/minute - Accuracy ± 2 % of Full Scale
- 4 to 3,700 cm³/minute - Accuracy ± 3 % of Full Scale
- 400 to 4,000 L/minute to Air
- 5 to 240 cm³/minute - Accuracy ± 5 % of Full Scale
- 5 to 50 cm³/minute to Water
- 5 to 75 L/minute to Water
Materials of Construction
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Glass: Black Glass
Maximum System Pressure
- psi: 94.27 (kPa: 650, bar: 6.5)
- 1" NPT Female at Bottom & Top
- 1/8" NPT Female at the Back