Images are representations only.
V Series PositionerBrand: SVF Flow Controls, LLC
The SVF "V" Series Positioner are High Performance Pneumatic & Electro-Pneumatic Positioners designed and manufactured to offer years of trouble-free and economical operation.
Every component has been field-tested and field-proven to exceed expectations of performance and reliability.Features
- Truly modular/Totally field upgradeable
- Stainless Steel fasteners and Port reinforcements
- Precise "Click-Lock" calibration
- I/P Converter designed to provide flawless automatic compensation for Supply Pressure, Atmospheric Pressure and Ambient Temperature changes
- Universal mounting flexibility
- Models include General Purpose (VE/VP), Fail-Freeze I/P (VF) and Hazardous Locations (VX/VI)
Materials of Construction
- Enclosure: PPA Composite, 300 Series Stainless Port Rings, Cover and Mounting Bolts
- Internals: PPA, PPS and PEEK Composites, 300 Series Stainless Steel, Nickel Plated Brass
- Spool Valve: Carpenter 70 Grade Stainless Steel
- I/P Converter: PPA Composite, Delrin*, Teflon Coated Carbon Steel, Nickel Plated Carbon Steel, High Density Polyethylene
- Signal Diaphragm/O-Rings: Buna ”N”
- 0.25 % Max.
- 0.10 % Typical
- 99.75 % Min.
- 99.90 % Typical
- 0.50 % Max.
- 0.25 % Typical
- ± 1.0 % Max.
Gain at 80 PSIG
- 250 Single-Acting
- 500 Double-Acting
Air Consumption at 80 PSIG
- 0.25 SCFM - Standard Flow Spool Valve
- 0.45 SCFM - Max. Flow Spool Valve
- -40° F to 150° F (-40° C to 65° C)