Images are representations only.
DB100 Dry Block Temperature CalibratorBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc.
The DB100 dry block calibrator is a fast, accurate and efficient way to ensure that your industrial temperature sensors are calibrated properly.
Typical accuracies are ±0.5° C from a range of 10° above ambient to 300° C (570° F).
Dry block calibrators are accurate for RTD's, Thermocouples, Thermistors and other types of sensors.
The DB100's solid dry well block comes with various sizes of sensor holes in order to ensure that there is the minimum possible air gap between the sensor and the block.
Control is through two buttons on the display that allow control of the set point and. The two push-buttons below the display control the power and allow control of the heater.Features
- Calibrates from 30°C to 300°C (+86 °F to 570°F)
- Rugged bench top design
- Fast heat-up
- Built in Fuzzy Logic controller
- Easy to see 4-Digit Dual LED display
- Superior safety with extended heat shield
- Multiple dry wells
- Extremely portable
- ± 0.5° C (± 0.9° F)
Ambient Temperature Range
- 30° to 45° C (86° to 113° F)
- 4-Digit Dual LED Display
- 80 % Relative Humidity
- 115 Vac, 3.5 A (400 W)
- 220 Vac
- Display Resolution: 0.1° C (0.1° F)
Sensor, Probe Diameter
- Probe: 1/16 to 1/4" (1.6 to 6.4 mm)
- 30° to 300° C (86° to 572° F)
- Testing and Calibration of Temperature Measuring Instruments